Monday, May 12, 2008

On Your Mark, Get Set...GO CLEANSE!



LIVE FROM ASPEN COLORADO! (We're back blogging already)

And this is my exciting news....

For the month of JUNE, I am going to embark on a 30 day cleanse!

It just so happens, I'll be turning 31 in June, and I fully expect to make my 30's the best decade of my life (in terms of health and happiness).

So far, we're on the right track. St. George marathon, Oct. 2008 - Here I come!

What is cleansing? See this awesome explanation - go to this page and click on "Cleansed for Life" Video. http://www.isagenix.com/us/en/tours.dhtml
(Also watch "Dr. Dr...." video for great nutritional info.)

Several years ago, I learned the benefits of cleansing. I returned from 3 months in Fiji with countless boils - ya, pretty thought, I know. I'd also had dengue fever (an island sickness) and who knows how much food poisoning. A result of this depleted immune system was a very depleted state of mental health as well. I cleansed and recovered immediately! (Much to the astonishment of my therapist at the time :) From then on, I have LOVED CLEANSING!

I have tried various types of cleanses, such as the Lemon Colon Cleanse (from the Master Cleanser) and I try to make cleansing an annual part of my life.

This year, I am so excited, because (I'm not pregnant or nursing) and can do a full 30 day cleanse!

These are some (but not all) of the benefits:


  • INCREASED ENERGY (hip-hip hurray!)

  • INCREASED MENTAL CLARITY (i.e. ideas, creativity, ambition & inspiration flooding the brain)

  • MOOD ELEVATION

  • FAT LOSS

  • A NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD - NEW, HEALTHIER HABITS (like not using food for emotional comfort)

  • A FLUSHED, EFFICIENT INTERNAL SYSTEM (= less susceptibility for sickness).

If any of these sound appealing to you, I invite you to JOIN me for the month of JUNE. I want a CLEANSING TEAM to share in this life enhancing experience!!!

If you are bold enough and disciplined enough to commit - email me for more info at:

first name last name (then the number) 17 @yahoo.com

I would LOVE for you to share in this!



6 comments:

Alisa said...

I admire your ambition! I am going to think abou this. :)

Brittany Hall said...

I didn't see any prices on the website. I'm imagining big bucks for this program. If you're into health, my family has started something you might be interested in. We found this "diet", but really a lifestyle called The Formula, and it's all about eating balanced meals (40%carbs30%protein30%fat). The writers aren't selling their own product, and it's amazing how GOOD you feel eating this way. It's a lot of fresh fruits and veges and my family has lost a lot of weight on it. They usually have the book at the library. Just FYI. Good luck with your cleanse!

Sarah said...

Angel, you go girl! I had no idea you guys were back on the mainland again, I think the last time we saw you was at Melanie's wedding! But kudos to you on the cleanse and the marathon! You rock! That has been my ambition for a long time but I haven't worked up the courage yet - every time I get serious about training I end up pregnant :). We'd love to see you one of these days when you're in SLC!

Red Bed Head said...

My dad is doing Isagenix, he says it is nasty, but that the results are there. I should probably do something like this. I am starting by not eating licorice anymore (mostly because it hurts my jaw) but for health reasons as well. Good Luck

fijiangirl said...

Yeah!, I found you guys! CO ? what you doing there? I will check out the website for the clensing, although i am struggling to stay on program with Weight Watchers, which I love I'm down 40 lbs already!

Karla said...

Hi Angel! So good to hear from you again. I am happy you are enjoying CO and the boys look like they are growing! Holy smokes. I will check out the clense... A WHOLE MONTH?!?! Yikes.