1. You crave everything but can't stand the sight or smell of anything.
2. You have slept all night but feel like you've been hit by a steamroller when it's time to get out of bed.
3. You feel nausea around dinner time..."hmm, this is unusal???"
4. You leave the library bawling after receiving an unhappy email.
5. You tear the head and neck off of customer service reps who do not effectively and efficiently solve your problems the first time you call.
6. You feel like just getting to and through church meetings on Sundays has the same effect on your body as running a marathon (okay, maybe this applies to just any time when you have 3 boys under the age of 5).
7. Your husband can't do anything right.
So why did I need to take the pregnancy test? Just to confirm it, I guess.
YES, WE ARE EXPECTING BABY #4!