Sunday, July 6, 2008

Awesome Year

I've been waiting to make this post until I had internet access and my digital camera in the same place at the same time - but I've decided my luck is NOT that good!

I feel grateful for friends and family. I have had an awesome year of connecting and re-connecting with people I love. I have wanted to post pics of some of these reunions, but we'll have to try getting the photos up another time.

I have had 3 great friends (all at 30+ yrs. old) get married this year - and a 4th is not far behind. I love that! I love seeing timing and opportunities unfold in other people's lives.

I have seen several good friends from our old "Laie Playgroup" and it has been AWESOME! They are so much fun to get together with! They kids all play like it was yesterday that we were together in Laie and the moms are just as creative, smart and beautiful (and pregnant) as they were the last time I saw them. (Someone is always pregnant in that group).

I've seen relatives and adopted grandparents and taken the kids to fun, new places.
This week we're in St. George. We went to a small town (Gunlock) rodeo one night and then on the 4th we went to the play of High School Musical. Quite a contrast, rodeo one night - where the boys did a "Chicken Chase," and then a play the next - but it's fabulous! They are learning so much and being exposed to so much. The play was amazing - now I understand what all the hype is about.

Today is just about gratitude - for health, love, dreams and relationships. These are the best days of our life.

(Happy Birthday to Amber and Trevor - friends since childhood!)

3 comments:

Marcee said...

Thank you for the e-mail. I am looking into that. I really need something like this. It was also good to hear from you. By the way, I am a little jealous that you are in St. George right now... wish I could be there! Say hi to anyone for me:)

Sherry said...

You were in St George? What!!!! You got to let me know these things! Sounds like it was a good trip. The girls and I went to High School Musical last month--so nice to see that real men dance:)

Brandon & Rachel Doyle said...

Hey Angel,

I found your blog on Sherry's. Sounds like life is treating you well. Rachel Cornwell-Doyle

www.doylefamilyutah.blogspot.com